- round to round instructions chart
- pattern specific instructions with photos
- assembly instructions
- written in UK terminology.
Finished Creature measures:
Unicorn is 24 cm tall (toe to horn) and measures 15 cm from head to tail. Above measurements are for 2ply yarn and 3 mm hook.
You need to know how to:
- work in round,
- chain stitch,
- slip stitch,
- double crochet (US single crochet),
- dc6 into ring /foundation ring ,
- increase / decrease,
- able to sew pieces together,
- embroider face.
You will need:
- 2 ply (AUS-3ply, US-fingering) yarn, neutral colour for body - approx 27-30g,
- contrast colour for horn and tail - approx 3-5 g,
- 6 rainbow colours for Mane- approx 1.2m each,
- hook 3 mm,
- toy stuffing,
- stitch markers or scrap yarn.
Don’t have all this stuff and no time to source it - check out the all inclusive DIY Kit here.
Please note that this is digital pattern only and not a finished Creature.