- round to round instructions chart
- pattern specific instructions with photos
- assembly instructions
- written in UK terminology.
Finished Creature measures:
23 cm head to toe, 13 cm chest to tail. Above measurements are for 2ply yarn and 3 mm hook.
You need to know how to:
- work in round
- chain stitch
- slip stitch
- picot stitch
- double crochet (US single crochet)
- dc6 into ring /foundation ring
- increase / decrease
- able to sew pieces together
- embroider face.
You will need:
- 2 ply (AUS-3ply, US-fingering) yarn, for the body -
- approx 25-30g,
- contrast colour for spikes - approx 3-5 g,
- hook 3 mm,
- toy stuffing,
- stitch markers or scrap yarn.
Don’t have all this stuff and no time to source it - check out the all inclusive DIY Kit here.
Please note that this is digital pattern only and not a finished Creature.