My handmade Creatures are made to last - from nursery decoration to the favourite playmate & a fabulous keepsake.
Check out the tips below on how to provide basic care and to prolong their life.
- Hand and gentle machine wash are both acceptable.
- Use general wool wash instructions - wash bag, low speed, low spin, cool water, mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not rub with soap (will turn into felt).
- Creatures with loose hair (mermaid, unicorn etc) - braid hair for wash, unbraid before drying.
- Air dry only - will felt in tumble dryer.
- Lie flat - if possible on a wire rack for good air circulation and quicker drying.
- Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid colours fading.
WATCH OUT FOR PREDATORS
- Creatures are made of natural wool which is favourite food for moths and silverfish to name a few.
- Use normal caution - when not in use keep in airtight container (ziplock bag). Leaving in the bottom of toy basket or under a bed for extended period could result in loss of limbs and/or holes in body.